This is the journal of my endeavours to grow a range of fruit, veg and flowers from seed, grow organically, and my attempts to create a personal paradise with 1/2 acre of maintained gardens and 1/2 acre wild meadows. Northern Ireland's average daily high temperatures are 18 °C (64 °F) in July and 6 °C (43 °F) in January. Soil type: Clay

Thursday 19 August 2010

Petunia n Boots

I love the bright pink petunias this year... and the range of wellies available (these were £5 on sale at B&Q)! In Northern Ireland we get rain, wind, sun and then rain & wind -sometimes all on the same day! This can make gardening difficult. It's only August and I feel like I need to bring the petunias indoor at night already (burrr)!

1 comment:

  1. I love your garden blog and the photos are surperb! I have learned a lot so far from your information. I love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete